Ratchet-Tite Anchor Kit combines the versatility of Easy Hook Drive anchors with the ease of Ratchets for a rock solid anchoring solution for sheds, canopies, garages and storage shelters. It delivers immediate and continuous frame to anchor tightening. The Ratchet-Tite Anchoring Kit is ready to install and includes 4 Easy Hook cast steel anchors and drive rod. The Ratchet-Tite Anchoring Kit is versatile and can be used effectively in nearly all soil conditions. The heavy duty steel ratchet hook with webbing ensures a solid frame to anchor connection. The Rugged plated metal ratchets with sturdy webbing and S Hook connectors make the tightening process quick and easy. Quick attach drill guide template clips right onto frame for easy location of the ratchet connection. Proper anchoring of your shelter is essential to the safety of your items and your building. Ensure it anchored securely to manufacturer specifications. Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg.
- Assembled dimension: 5.3 in. W x 38.2 in. D x 3.75 in. H
- 4 Easy Hook cast steel anchors and drive rod included.
- Heavy duty steel ratchet hook with webbing ensures a solid frame-to-anchor connection
- Rugged plated metal ratchets with sturdy webbing and beefy S-Hook connectors make the tightening process quick and easy
- The quick-attach drill guide template clips right to the frame for easy location of the ratchet connection point
- Ratchet-Tite rock solid anchoring system for canopies, shelters and garages, immediate and constant frame-to-anchor tightening
- Easy to use and effective in any soil condition.
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width||37.25 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth||2.75 in.|
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height||4.5 in.|
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom||40 in.|
- UPC Code:
- Free Shipping