GearWall® Panels are the ultimate in garage transformation. A heavy-duty, patent pending slot-wall system designed to reclaim the floor and maximize storage capacity and flexibility. Custom design your storage capacity and flexibility by adding 1 ft. high by 8 ft. long panels to a wall or your entire garage. Robust panels are built to withstand the extreme heat, cold, and humidity of the tough garage environment. GearWall® Panels are easily attached to wood studs or to drywall over wood studs. All Gladiator® wall accessories and Wall GearBoxes can be used with GearWall® panels. Interested in partial wall coverage? Check out Gladiator® GearTrack® Channels.
- Full Wall Coverage for Ultimate Wall Storage Capacity and Flexibility
Once attached to wall studs, the large weight-bearing panels eliminate the need to find or rely on wall studs to hang heavy items.
- Compatible With All Gladiator® Wall Accessories
Easily hang and reposition the full line of Gladiator® wall accessories including hooks, baskets, shelves, bins, and Wall Gear Boxes.
- Tongue and Groove Panel Design
The tongue and groove panel design provide a visual guide for easy installation.
- Double Channel Design
The patented double channel design allows for a variety of secure attachment methods for accessories, all of which are easily repositionable.
- Versatile Mounting Options
Mounts on bare wood studs or drywall over wood studs. Can also be mounted on masonry walls over wood furring strips. (See installation instructions for details.)
Panels can be installed using ordinary wood working equipment. Pre-drilling screw holes for attachment to wall is not required.
- Screw Track
The screw track makes it easy to start screws and prevents them from 'walking', reducing chances of marring GearTrack® Channels during installation. The screw track also serves as a guide for even screw placement, ensuring a clean look.
- Designed to Comply with International Residential Building Codes
- Class A Rated for Residential Interior Use
Mounts on bare wood studs or drywall over wood studs.
- Trim Options
GearWall® trim is available to finish inside corners, outside corners, doors, windows, and other obstructions.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Rated Weight Capacity: 50 lbs. per Square FootRated load 50 lbs. of weight per square foot, based on lab test of 200 lbs. of weight per square foot at temperatures -30 degrees Fahrenheit and 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Once attached to wall studs, the large weight-bearing panels provide sturdy structure to hang heavy items, such as loaded cabinets and bikes.
California Residents Only — Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- UPC Code:
- 12"H x 96"W
I wish I could submit pictures, but I did a major garage makeover with Gearwall, covering two sidewalls and the back wall from top to bottom. This stuff is great- one of the best home improvement projects you can undertake, and it looks beautiful too. You can even trim around outlets! It totally transformed my garage, and I've had it for over 10 years now and love it, especially since you so easily rearrange things as the need arises. Highly recommended!