Introducing our PROCORE+ Carbon Fiber finish Slatwall. The PROCORE+ panel has all of the advantages of our PROCORE Slatwall and combines it with a gorgeous carbon fiber finish.
The newest member of the Proslat family promises over 2 x the strength of regular Slatwall, at a whopping 200 lb. per square foot. The key to this panel is its aluminum core. This patent-pending design uses PVC only as an aesthetic finish and relies on the aluminum to do the heavy lifting. Now available in a Carbon-Fiber finish.
The PROCORE+ panel will satisfy the needs of customers with 24-inch stud centers while maximizing load strength. Proslat's original panel was designed for 16-inch studs and is still a great option for many homeowners.
* PROCORE+ Slatwall and PROCORE+ trims cannot be installed in conjunction with the original PVC Slatwall.
- 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- Holds up to 200 lb. (91 kg) per square foot
- Can be installed over 24 inch stud width
- Interlocking panels
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Impact resistant
- Lifetime warranty
- PROCORE + Slatwall and PROCORE + trims cannot be installed in conjunction with the original PVC Slatwall.
Installed dimensions : 16 ft. long by 4 ft. high
Total coverage: 64 sq.ft. (6 sq. m.)
- 20 x PROCORE+ panels with the Aluminum core strip (16 ft. x 4 ft. / 64 sq. ft)
- 2 x Starter Trim
- 4 x 49 in. Side trims
- 2 x Top trim
- Hardware and instructions
- Free Shipping