The Mini Bundle is the perfect kit to get you started organizing your space, featuring the PROCORE PVC panel.
PROCORE, The newest member of the Proslat family promises over 2 x the strength of regular slatwall. The key to this panel is its aluminum core. This patent pending design uses PVC only as an aesthetic finish and relies on the aluminum to do the heavy lifting. It is not a replacement for the original Proslat PVC panel, but rather an enhancement to the category.
The PROCORE panel will satisfy the needs of customers with 24 inch stud centers while maximizing load strength. Proslat's original panel designed for 16 inch studs is still a great option for many homeowners, its strength is still your best bet economically (holds up to 75 lb per linear foot), however more new builds today are designed with 24 inch studs.
*PROCORE PVC Slatwall and PROCORE trims cannot be installed in conjunction with the original PVC Slatwall.
1 x PROCORE PVC 8 ft. x 4 ft. Slatwall Section - white (32 sq.ft.):
- 1 x Starter trim
- 1 x Top trim
- 2 x 49" Side trims
- Hardware and instructions.
- 6 x 4 in. hooks (10002)
- 1 x Double 8 in. hook (10010)
- 1 x Double 4 in. hook (10011)
- 1 x Heavy duty hook (10012)
- 1 x U hook (10017)
- Great all-in-one kit to take back your garage
- 8 ft. x 4 ft. (32 sq. ft.) includes all required trims and hardware for installation
- PROCORE PVC slatwall holds up to 150 lb. (68 kg) per square foot
- Accessories clip into place and can be moved as often as you like
- Can be installed on one complete wall or separate sections
- Installed directly to studs or over drywall into studs
- Easy to clean wipe with damp cloth or if you installed an entire wall, simply hose it down
- Can run wires behind the panels to give a clean look
- Impact resistant
- Lifetime warranty on panels and 10-year warranty on accessories
- PROCORE PVC Slatwall and PROCORE trims cannot be installed in conjunction with the original PVC Slatwall
Installed dimensions: 8 ft. long by 4 ft. high
Total coverage: 32 sq.ft. (3 sq. m.)
Capacity per hook:
- 4 in. hook: 15 lb. (6.8 kg)
- 8 in. double hook: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- 4 in. double hook: 40 lb. (18 kg)
- Heavy Duty Hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg)
- U hook: 50 lb. (22.5 kg)
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Free Shipping