With over 20 years of engineering quality, the multi-patent RaceDeck is the industry leader in modular flooring. RaceDeck is engineered to withstand the toughest of mechanical environments resisting oil, antifreeze, brake fluid, gasoline, and household chemicals. Requires No Tools and makes No Mess! With RaceDeck you simply "snap" together your floor creating a high tech finished look in hours, not days.
- RaceDeck is the Industry leader with more modular garage floors sold and installed than all other competitors combined.
- A “multi-patented” floor system that has been engineered to withstand the toughest mechanical environments.
- Engineered to handle extreme vehicle rolling load capacities. The toughest in the Industry.
- Resistant to oil, grease, petroleum products, antifreeze and most household chemicals.
- Designed to keep you and your machine up and away from dirt, mud, debris, and flowing liquids giving you a professional clean work area.
- Installation is a “SNAP”! No tools required, simply “snap” together to form any size custom floor.
- UV stable and stain resistant.
- Engineered to be used on any flat surface, both indoors and outdoors.
- Easy to clean. Just hose off or mop it.
- More color and style options than all other modular flooring manufacturers combined.
- Made in USA with a 15 year limited warranty
RaceDeck XL Tile = 2.25 sq. ft. To calculate amount required, take total square footage needed and divide by 2.25. For example, a 20' x 20' garage would need 400sq. ft./2.25 = 178 tile. We suggest adding 10% to cover for any overage needed. For edging needs, use standard RaceDeck Edging (3" x 12") with RaceDeck XL.
- 18" x 18" x 1/2"
- Product Weight:
- 2 lbs. each