Before you slide underneath a vehicle, make sure it's sitting on a pair of Ranger jack stands. These stands will keep up to 6,000 lbs. worth of vehicle off the ground, but what's more important is that they are designed to protect the most precious equipment in the world—you. That's why all Ranger jack stands are constructed out of welded steel and feature a ratchet and pin safety design so they remain locked under load. Use them in pairs for automotive and fleet services as well as agricultural and construction equipment service facilities.
Need to hold something heavier? Consider the Ranger 6-Ton Heavy-Duty Jack Stands or the Ranger 12-Ton Super-Duty Jack Stands.
- Sold in pairs
- Welded steel construction for maximum durability
- Safety ratchet design assures stands remain locked under load
- Convenient handle and column release
- Holding capacity: 6,000 lbs. / 2,721 kg
- Lowered height: 11-1/2" x 292 mm
- Maximum height: 17" / 431 mm
- Base dimensions: 7" x 7-1/2" / 178 mm x 190 mm
- Shipping weight: 22 lbs. / 10 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 12" x 8" x 15" / 305 mm x 203 mm x 381 mm
- Free Shipping