Tuxedo TC-950 Tire Changer
- Swing arm design
- Handles tires to 47" and rim widths to 15"
- Four pneumatic clamps and double acting cylinders
- Bead seating inflation jets in clamping jaws
- No scratching - machine never contacts rim
- Lubricator, water separator and air pressure regulator
- 26" x 26" square turntable that can accommodate wheel diameters up to 47"
Tuxedo WB-953 Wheel Balancer - Hood Assembly Included
- Large Rim Diameter Balancing up to 24" Rim diameter & 39" overall Wheel Diameter
- LED, touch-panel Keypad with easy to read icons
- Multi-Mode Vehicle Balancing for Car & Motorcycle
- Manual measurement input for distance & diameter
- Static / Dynamic & 3 ALU balancing methods
- Self-Calibrating & Self Diagnosis
- Multi-User Operation
- Integrated Centering Spring for Balancing Shaft
- Pegs for Accessories
- Included: Hood (WB-953), Hammer, Caliper, Cone Sets (small, medium, large & extra large), Bowl Clamps, Calibration Weight, Large Indicator & Speed Nut
I purchased this combo for several reasons, but mostly because the tire machine can mount/dismount wheels up to 24". Most machines that you can actually afford top-out at 18". This combo shipped out from Texas and was at my house in ONE DAY. So from the time of order until the time I got it was a total of 3 days. And the machines are well built. Did a quick calibration on the balancer (refer to YouTube videos...the printed instructions suck!!) and it works great. **To save space, this balancer can be configure to run without the safety hood installed. It's just a few buttons to make it happen. Watched a quick video on the tire machine assembly also. Went together quickly, but be warned....it is HEAVY. So assemble it near where you want it. So far I am very pleased with the combo. And it was just a few dollars more than a smaller combo from other vendors.