The RS-3001 electric Air Make Up unit is a combination electric heater and waterborne paint drying system. The system operates by pulling air from the booth through the blower and the heater delivering the heated air back into the booth via gable mounted air nozzles. The RS-3001 has four easily selected user: Pre-Heat, Spray, Heat Flash-Off, Bake.
The RS-3001 electric paint booth heater is less expensive to install and operate than our RS-1001 gas fired paint booth heater. A typical 30KW electric paint booth heater costs on average $2.00 per cycle (using $0.12 / KWH) which is significantly less than a similar gas fired paint booth heater while providing 45F – 50F degree temperature increase in approximately 50 minutes. This increase allows the booth to reach the desired flash off temperature for waterborne finishes and to reach a temperature high enough to bake the finish coat.
The RS-3001 can be used on our Side Down Draft, Semi Down Draft and the Cross Flow paint booths.
- Vertical / Side Discharge configuration
- White Powder coat finish
- ETL Listed Control Panel
- Single point connection
- Exhaust VFD fused and wired
- Hour meter
- Control panel messages
- Time display shows cycle time and elapsed time
- Truly variable air flow
- Interlock status indicator lights
- 30′ Umbilical card
- Easy-to-use controls
- Intake Filter
- Duct Package
- 2HP Blower
- 30KW Electric Heater
- Blower Motor: 2HP / 208VAC or 230VAC / 3 Phase / 6.3A
- Heating Element: 30KW / 208VAC or 230VAC / 3 Phase / 85A
- Temperature Rise: 30F in 10 Minutes / 50F in 45 Minutes
- Shipping Weight: 560 lbs.
We can configure a system with single phase electrical and other voltages. Please contact us for a quote.