Open-Front Design and 14,000 Lbs. of Might
Features on HDSO14AX Alignment Lift Models
Multi-caster slip plates in the back and turn plates in front allow for extremely precise, free-floating alignment.
Dual recessed turn plate pockets allow you to position the corrosion-resistant galvanized turn plates in the location best suited for individual vehicle positioning. This provides more clearance for equipment installations.
Dual-hub cable sheaves
BendPak alignment lifts come standard with robust 10-1/2” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes and 2-1/4” diameter sheave axles that are equally durable. Both contribute to the longevity and low-maintenance cost of owning and operating your car lift.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
A 1/2” diameter 6 x 25 aircraft-quality stainless-steel lifting cable runs through each of the four columns. Designed for non-stop use and totally resistant to rubbing and other abrasions (i.e. weather, chemicals, hydraulic oil and fluids).
Adjustable height locking positions
Get your alignment lift to just the right height. No need to reach or bend for the turn plates; each post column features a lock position every few inches for your convenience.
Grease fittings are included on all BendPak four-post lifts, so you can focus on the alignment of your wheels and not worry about the lubrication of your cable sheaves. BendPak makes it easy to keep an eye on your grease nipples, which only require periodic maintenance. Just peek inside the lift structure before, during or after using your alignment lift and see how the operation is flowing.
In the extremely unlikely event of a hose rupture, BendPak’s unique hydraulic flow divider provides a safe, even descent, thus keeping your alignment lift structure safe and ready to go after you address the situation. We highly doubt you will ever encounter this situation with any of our car lifts.
Spring-loaded safety locks
As the alignment lift rises to your preferred service level, springs engage the locks at each ladder position. The adjustable nature of the spring-loaded multi-lock structure, a design found only on BendPak alignment lifts, offers you the comfort of knowing that you’re safe to lift, even if there’s a slight slope in your garage.
Push-button pneumatic lock release
A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders provide years of trouble-free service.
Secondary lock system
A slack-cable lock is your backup safety mechanism that’s ready at all times to shut off the alignment lift in the event of dangerous cable slack.
All cables, sheaves and airlines, as well as the single hydraulic cylinder, run internally through the lift structure. This optimizes aesthetics and safety in way that has come to define the BendPak brand.
Electric-hydraulic power system
The electric-hydraulic power system features ergonomically located controls for easy operator access during repetitive daily use. No maintenance necessary!
Even if your alignment lift runways get wet or oil-stained, your vehicles will rotate on the turn plates without slipping off the ramps. The runway surface is rugged enough to hold vehicles no matter what other pushing, bumping or other craziness occurs in the shop.
Longer approach ramps
Longer ramps make it easier to load low-stance vehicles onto the car lift structure. Alignments on these vehicle types are no hassle, and of course, larger vehicles glide on just as easily.
Flexible protective conduit
An extra-tough, flexible conduit protects all airlines and hydraulic hoses from daily wear. Your alignment lift is safer and operations can be handled more confidently when you know your cables won’t deliver sudden, unfortunate electric shocks, ruptures or fluid leaks.
Rolling bridge jacks
Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Bridge jacks raise the front or back of vehicles (or use two jacks to raise the entire car), so wheel and brake service can be performed without moving to a two-post lift or scissor lift. Telescoping arms and frame contact pads extend over runways and target the vehicle frame’s lifting points. Runways are fully adjustable for different tread widths. Three locking positions offer additional operator control.
Features and Specs:
- 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Heavy-duty turn plates and integrated rear slip-plates included
- Multi-position turn plate pockets
- Automatic leveling system
- Multiple auto-leveling locking positions
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks, and sheaves
- Internal “Anti-Sway” UHMW slider blocks in each column
- Features oversize sheaves and heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft cable
- Rugged 1-3/8” roller axles and oversize self-lubricating cable sheaves
- Multi-position safety locks in each column with push-button safety release
- Runways adjust for different tread widths and feature non-skid surface
- Optional 7,000-lb. capacity bridge jacks available (Model RJ-7) 14,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Lifting capacity: 14,000 lbs. / 6,350 kg
- Front axle max capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Rear axle min capacity: 7,000 lbs. / 3,175 kg
- Overall width (front): 143" / 3,632 mm
- Overall width (rear): 130" / 3,304 mm
- Outside length: 215" / 5,472 mm
- Overall length: 243" / 6,191 mm
- Height of front columns: 105" / 2,664 mm
- Height of rear columns: 103" / 2,613 mm
- Height of safety lock ladder: 99” / 2,519 mm
- Height of carriages: 30” / 760 mm
- Runway min height: 7-5/8" / 192 mm
- Max rise: 70" / 1,778 mm
- Max lifting height: 77-5/8" / 1,970 mm
- Width between posts: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Runway width: 20-1/2" / 520 mm
- Width between runways: 37-1/2" – 51" / 952 mm – 1295 mm
- Length of runways: 199" / 5,054 mm
- Min 4-wheel alignment: 89” / 2,261 mm
- Max 4-wheel alignment: 156” / 3,962 mm
- Max 2-wheel alignment: 182” / 4,623 mm
- Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 140" / 3,556 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 120" / 3,048 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 100" / 2,540 mm
- Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 80" / 2,032 mm
- Locking positions: 13
- Lock spacing: every 4" / 102 mm
- Lifting time: 60 sec
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Shipping weight: 3,102 lbs. / 1,407 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 209" x 22" x 44" / 5,309 mm x 559 mm x 1,118 mm
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for complete listings or contact BendPak via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Shipping