Dannmar’s D4-9 four-post lift features welded-steel construction, long-lasting proven design, a commitment to quality, safety, and value. The D4-9 four-post lift is built with the strength to lift some very heavy vehicles (9,000 lbs.) and it has the lifting speed to raise vehicles quickly.
One of the D4-9’s best attributes is that it allows you to store a vehicle fully raised above the ground, while benefiting from the open space below. This means you have more open floor space below for repairs or storage. In other words, both vehicle parking and ground storage on the same footprint.
Each Dannmar D4-9 comes with four quick-mount casters so that you can move the lift across the floor. Also included are lightweight-and-tough polyethylene drip trays, a mobile jack tray, easily removable aluminum approach ramps, forward and rear-mounted hardened steel tire stops, as well as a set of hard-rubber wheel chocks.
A Fitting Idea
The D4-9 is provided in an efficient size, so it can be setup in many home garages where space is limited. Driving on is easy with the light weight, removable aluminum ramps (to aid undercar clearance issues). The lift’s multi-position locks add even more flexibility. With these features, Dannmar’s D4-9 design is often the solution to low-vehicle suspensions or shorter overhead height concerns. Dannmar’s D4-9 four-post car and light-duty truck lift can expand your shop’s versatility.
We’ve beefed up the boxed-steel columns (4.75" x 4.75" wide) for maximum strength and incredible resistance to twisting and flexing. This includes 5/8″ thick, 12″ x 12″ baseplates with enhanced support loads on varying floor surfaces. Surrounded by full-perimeter exterior steel sleeves that hold solid capture of the lift columns. D4-9's stability-enhancing design reinforces the columns by the cradling steel sleeves to provide an interlock that further improves firmness.
Multi-level locking positions
Multiple lift-parking positions allow you to engage your D4-9 four-post car lift at multiple heights, so you’re never stretching uncomfortably to work under the vehicle. Thirteen locking positions are placed every four inches to accommodate varying heights.
Heavy-Duty Aircraft Wire Rope
Every D4-9 car lift comes with four lifting wire ropes manufactured from superior-grade stainless steel, and each wire rope is rated to handle 14,000 lbs. This means the wire rope rating totals 700% of the lift's rated capacity.
Automatic Safety Locks
Four, 3/4″ thick safety locks engage simultaneously as the D4-9 lift is raised. For safety’s sake, a secondary slack-cable lock system ensures instant back-up engagement in the unlikely event of a cable failure. At all times, locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can't become dislodged or disengaged.
Easy operation and control with Dannmar’s D4-9 proven reliability, and you get a lift that delivers exceptional engineering, while getting the job done quickly—just 45 seconds to max rise!
Professionals You Can Depend On
Dannmar dealers and service providers are unsurpassed, delivering superior customer service, during and after your purchase. With every new lift you add to your fleet, Dannmar service providers make leading support programs available, including:
- Genuine Dannmar OEM parts
- Planned maintenance
- Convenient national locations
- Three-Year Warranty
When you purchase a new D4-9 four-post lift, you’re purchasing one of the best car lift models with exceptional value. Every D4-9 lift is covered by a complete warranty backed by Dannmar’s standard 3-year warranty. The D4-9 lift warranty guarantees that if any major component fails, it will be replaced. It's that simple.
- The D4-9 is designed to be fastened to the floor or free-standing.
- Comes standard with a mobile caster kit, drip trays, mobile jack tray, aluminum approach ramps, hardened steel tire stops and hard rubber wheel chocks.
- Boxed-steel columns are made from structural 4.75” x 4.75" welded steel tubing.
- Columns feature 12” x 12” baseplates 5/8” thick.
- Manual dead-bolt locks are reliable and safe and are machined directly into the boxed-steel columns.
- 3/4" thick steel safety locks are spring loaded for automatic and solid engagement.
- 13 positive locking positions are spaced every 4 inches.
- Secondary slack-cable lock system assures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the event of a cable failure.
- Exterior steel sleeves with UHMV slides surround each column to ensure positive contact and containment.
- Welded-steel runways feature utility rail for jack tray and drip trays and other accessories.
- Built-in flow restriction integrated into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent free-fall.
- Oversize baseplates and pull-perimeter cross tube sleeves reduce lateral movement and sway when lift is free-standing.
- Low-profile runways are only 5" high to accommodate low ride-height vehicles.
- Hardened steel safety lock linkages use 3/8” molded carbon steel rod ends to reduce flex and twist to ensure positive locking and smooth operation.
- Precision, reinforced rod ends with spherical bearings are protective coated for corrosion resistance and are designed to provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- 5/8" thick top caps.
- Pull out tire stops on both ends of the lift that allows drive through capability.
- Stainless steel lifting cables are rated to handle over 14,000 lbs. each.
- Pre-assembled cables simplifies installation.
- 36" aluminum approach ramps are gusseted to eliminate flex and bending.
- 3/4" runway bolts provide positive attachment with increased safety factor.
- Optional full-length aluminum platforms can be added to easily store lawnmowers, ATVs, jet skis or motorcycles.
- (1) D4-9 four post lift complete
- (1) Caster Kit
- (1) Set Plastic Drip Trays
- (1) JP45 Sliding Jack Tray
- (1) Set Aluminum Approach Ramps
|Lifting Capacity||9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)|
|A - Min. Runway Height||5” (127 mm)|
|B - Max. Rise||70” (1,778 mm)|
|C - Max. Lifting Height||75” (1,905 mm)|
|D - Height of Columns||89” (2,261 mm)|
|E - Drive-Thru Clearance||86” (2,184 mm)|
|F - Overall Width||114.5” (2,908 mm)|
|G - Width Between Columns||98” (2,489 mm)|
|H - Overall Length||203” (5,156 mm)|
|I - Outside Columns||176.5” (4,483 mm)|
|J - Width Between Runways||37.5” (953 mm)|
|K - Runway Centerline||53.75” (1,365 mm)|
|L - Outside Edge of Runways||72.5” (1,842 mm)|
|M - Runway Width||18.75” (476 mm)|
|N - Length of Runways||165.5” (4,204 mm)|
|Min. Wheelbase @ Rated Capacity||115” (2,921 mm)|
|Min. Wheelbase @ 75% Capacity||100” (2,540 mm)|
|Min. Wheelbase @ 50% Capacity||85” (2,159 mm)|
|Min. Wheelbase @ 25% Capacity||70” (1,778 mm)|
|Locking Positions||13 (spaced every 4” / 102 mm)|
|Time to Full Rise||60 seconds|
|Motor||110VAC, 50-60HZ, 1PH, 20A or 208-230VAC, 50-60HZ, 1PH, 25A|
- Free Shipping