Quickly customize your garage and store more on the wall with heavy-duty, patented GearTrack® Channels. Available in 6 inch high by 48 inch long strips that easily install on your garage walls to create space and get clutter off the floor. Robust channels are built to withstand the extreme heat, cold, and humidity of the tough garage environment. GearTrack® Channels are easily attached directly to wood studs, drywall over wood studs, and masonry walls. All Gladiator® wall accessories and Wall GearBoxes can be used with GearTrack® Channels. Interested in full wall coverage for ultimate wall storage capacity and flexibility? Check out Gladiator® GearWall® Panels.
- 4' Gear Track channels holds up to 300 lbs.
- Partial Wall Coverage for Increased Wall Storage Capacity and Flexibility
Once installed, the weight bearing channels increase wall storage capacity to hang heavy items.
- Compatible With All Gladiator® Wall Accessories
Easily hang and reposition the full line of Gladiator® wall accessories including hooks, baskets, shelves, bins, and Wall Gear Boxes.
- Double Channel Design
The patented double channel design allows for a variety of secure attachment methods for accessories, all of which are easily repositionable.
- Versatile Mounting Options
Mounts on bare wood studs or drywall over wood studs. Can also be mounted directly to masonry walls. (See installation instructions for details.)
Channels can be installed using ordinary wood working equipment. Pre-drilling screw holes for attachment to wall is not required.
- Screw Track
The screw track makes it easy to start screws and prevents them from 'walking', reducing chances of marring GearTrack® Channels during installation. The screw track also serves as a guide for even screw placement, ensuring a clean look.
- Recommended 18 inch Vertical Spacing
Channels spaced 18 inches apart accommodate Wall GearBoxes. This spacing also allows an additional row of channels to be placed in between for a symmetrical look with 6 inch spacing between channels.
- Designed to Comply with International Residential Building Codes
- Class A Rated for Residential Interior Use
- Trim Options
Optional End Caps
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Rated Weight Capacity: 75 lbs. per Linear Foot
- 6" high x 48" long panels
California Residents Only — Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 6" high x 48" long panels x 0.75" deep
- Holds up to 75 lbs. per linear foot.