The Floor Jack Made for Fast-Paced Environments
The Ranger model RFJ-3000AL Aluminum Quick Jack is made of the strongest aircraft alloy aluminum available. Not only does it weigh in at a feather-light 41 lbs., but it gets any race car or hotrod a full 17.5" off the ground in just a few pumps of its knurled aluminum handle. With a low 3.5" profile front-roller, the RFJ-3000AL is perfect for working on ground-hugging, low ground-clearance performance vehicles.
We all know that race tracks are fast-paced environments. When a tire needs to be swapped or you need to reach the undercarriage to do a little last-minute wrenching, there are two problems that come up. One, you need a jacking method that’s low-profile and will safely reach your jack points. Two, floor jacks and stands are portable, but that doesn’t mean they’re fun to lug around. This aluminum jack is as lightweight as it efficient in fast-paced or high stakes situations. It’s also ideal for home garages. Simply put, a lighter, more powerful floor jack keeps you working smarter at all times.
You’ve heard a lot about how aluminum is changing the game. Aluminum trucks are light, powerful and capable of towing more weight than older steel-frame models. Likewise, aluminum floor jacks are sure to catch fire (not literally, of course) in the near future, even more than they already have. These lighter designs are safer and more ergonomic for the user, taking the hassle out of any job. The RFJ-3000AL is a revolutionary garage floor jack we know you’ll love in your shop or garage.
Features & Specs
- 3,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Aircraft grade billet aluminum design
- Low profile single piece front roller
- Oversized knurled aluminum handle
- Three and a half quick pumps to full rise
- Dual-plunger pump assembly
- Roller-cam plungers and u-joint release
- Alloy-plated ram
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life
- Built-in safety overload valve
- Lifting capacity: 3,000 lbs. / 1,361 kg
- Lowered pad height: 3-1/2" / 89 mm
- Raised height: 17-1/2" / 445 mm
- Overall width: 11-1/2" / 292 mm
- Chassis length: 24" / 610 mm
- Shipping weight: 46 lbs. / 20 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 30" x 14" x 8" (762 mm x 355 mm x 203 mm)
- Free Shipping