Ranger spring-driven hose reels have a long history of dependability and trouble-free performance. Their compact, space-saving design and heavy-duty construction make them very rugged and virtually indestructible. The RH-50PL is an especially durable reel, further reinforced by a dual support leg base, guide arms and axle. Offering everything you look for in a reel, it unrolls the included 50' hose when you need it and conveniently rewinds it without hassle when you don't. It's easy to see why Ranger hose reels are the preferred choice among automotive service industry professionals: time-tested proven components, superior design and quality craftsmanship.
Need to pump something besides air or water? Ranger's got just the thing. Check out the 2,250 psi hose that comes with the Ranger RH-50PM.
- Wall, floor, or ceiling mount
- Use for air or water
- 7" x 8" reinforced mounting base
- Dual support reinforced leg base
- Dual support guide arm
- Dual support 1-3/8" axle
- Fully enclosed multi-position release ratchet
- Powder coated for corrosion free performance
- Guide arm adjusts to 9 positions
- 4-direction, non-snag rollers
- Anti-lock out ratchet mechanism prevents reel from locking up when hose is fully extended
- Solid brass swivel fitting
- Comes with: 50' / 300 psi hose
- Fittings: 3/8"
- Shipping weight: 55 lbs. / 25 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 20" x 9" x 21" / 508 mm x 229 mm x 533 mm
- Free Shipping