3.6 HP Powerhouse of a Motor
Each BendPak hydraulic power unit is as unique as the lift it fits. In most cases, each unit fits many different lifts. A larger motor and tank can get you a faster rise, and a higher-threshold pressure relief valve can ensure a larger window of recovery in the unlikely case something goes wrong during your heavy lifting applications. If the valve senses pressure levels greater than 2,850 PSI, this unique relief valve is designed and optimized to allow high-pressure fluid to safely bypass until normal working conditions have returned.
Every hydraulic power pack manufactured by Ranger Products is CE, UL and/or ETL-approved, so there’s no such thing as a “less safe” unit with us. In fact, all our units are guaranteed to meet or exceed the highest standards in the industry. We back up our claim with not only optimized pressure relief valves, but high-capacity fluid tanks and motors with enough horsepower to keep your hydraulic power unit powering car lifts around the clock.
The descent mechanism utilizes the pull of gravity to reduce electrical use when you lower your vehicle, extending the life of your hydraulic power unit while decreasing operating costs. The casing around the motor is secure and weatherproof, so you never have to worry about dust, dirt, air pollutant or other random garage debris disrupting car lift operation. If your garage experiences the shifting seasons, not to worry! With a safe operating range of -13 – 175°F, these power units function in virtually every temperature (we think) you can throw at it.
Hydraulic power packs can be hard to select. If have more questions or need expert advice on which unit best suits your car lift and lifting needs, be sure to contact us before you buy.
Features & Specs
- Pumps feature high mechanical and volumetric efficiency, low noise level
- End head prepared for lift-hold-lower applications using our standard manual lowering valve or solenoid cartridge valves
- Totally enclosed motors are suitable for use in humid environments or dusty, contaminated atmospheres. UL Recognized and CSA Certified* AC electric motors feature heavy gauge steel frame and base and high-quality ball bearings.
- Torque load remains constant throughout the range of operation
- Power up, gravity down function
- Heavy-duty start switches with a high IP-protection class and silver-plated contacts meet tough demands for a long service life
- Cartridge-style relief valves meet tough demands for dependability and life expectancy
- Equipped with black plastic and steel reservoirs
- Vertical mounting
- Equipped with oil level dipstick
- High performance cartridge check valve is standard
- Most premium grade petroleum-based fluids can be used. Optimum operating viscosity range is 15 - 68 cSt
- Minimum recommended temperature is -25ºC (-13ºF)
- Maximum recommended temperature is +80ºC (+175ºF)
- 12-month warranty
Voltage: 208-230V / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Free Shipping