The heavy-duty RP-20T delivers up to 40,000 lbs. of pressure via a 20-ton bottle jack. That's more than enough to satisfy all your pressing needs.
This 20-ton press was designed for heavy use and works great in both repair shops and your home garage. Ideal for the removal and installation of gears, bushings and bearings, the RP-20T also excels at bending, straightening and flattening. The applications are truly endless.
The RP-20T features both a vertically-adjustable table and a hydraulic pump unit for improved performance, all on a rugged, heavy-steel H-frame. 2 heavy-duty arbor plates included!
- Ideal for pressing bearings, U-joints, etc.
- Hydraulic pump unit for maximum performance
- Adjustable table height
- Heavy steel construction
- Includes 2 heavy-duty press plates
- Capacity: 40,000 lbs. / 18,144 kg
- Overall height: 59" / 1,499 mm
- Overall width: 23" / 584 mm
- Inside width between rails: 18" / 457 mm
- Cylinder stroke: 8" / 203 mm
- Shipping weight: 208 lbs. / 95 kg
- Shipping dimensions: 10" x 61" x 20" / 254 mm x 1549 mm x 508 mm
- Free Shipping